Well, technically it’s here now!
To actually order my author copies from Amazon, the paperback has to be live on their site already. So, I hit that scary publish button after receiving and approving my book’s physical proof… and there you go. The paperback can be ordered immediately (so can my author copies), but the ebook format won’t be downloadable until Saturday, November 21st. Which is the official release date.
Universal Sales Link for The Souls of Witches: Click Here !
For writers who are currently writing their first book or indie publishing for the very first time…
You need to be aware that getting your book into print is just the beginning of a very long process. To get your baby seen and in the hands of readers, there’s a slew of marketing and book buzz that should be going on well in advance of your ultimate release date. And I’ve been doing that.
- Through consistently timed author website posts and Facebook posts.
- By over-sharing updates on this book’s editing process, cover reveals, proof reveals.
- Doing general series-marketing so readers know that they will soon have another set of characters joining the Pale.
- Sharing an excerpt from the book in my weekly podcast. Click Here to listen.
- And utilizing basic word of mouth – talking up the book with anyone who’d listen.
Now that the book is available for purchase and download (soon), I will have to ramp up my promotional buzz on all my social media platforms (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Substack). This will include a few eye-catching graphics and more snippets from the book itself. I’ll also set up a few January book signings to celebrate its holiday release.
So, please look for the book.
Lars and Rowan’s story is unlike any other I’ve tackled. And, of course, Rowan is a Kitchen Witch like myself so this means that her view of the world and her place in that world is very close to my heart.
I hope you enjoy, The Souls of Witches. I truly enjoyed writing it.